TV: [Spoilers!!!] Secret


Article: 'Secret' Hwang Jung Eum accepts Ji Sung's kiss 'will their love begin'

Source: Seoul Econ via Naver

1. [+120, -4] I'm a Lee Min Ho fan but I'm watching this instead of 'The Heirs'. The plot is so strong and I connect so well with it that I cry as if I'm Yoo Jung. Yoo Jung's kiss scene was amazing.. I'm grateful to be able to watch such an amazing drama. Bae Soo Bin is also such a great actor that I absolutely hate him character and Ji Sung is so handsome ㅋ

2. [+117, -1] The knee kiss was daebak... the best kiss scene I've seen so far.. I still can't get over it ㅠㅠ I hope that they're able to get revenge and end with a happy ending~ please, scriptwriter~

3. [+110, -1] I hope that even if the drama isn't a happy ending... that they'll be in love... Min Hyuk is already in love with Yoo Jung so.. I hope that Yoo Jung will love him too ㅠㅠ

4. [+81, -1] I thought he was going to open the door but oh my heart ♥♥♥♥ A scene to go down in romance history

5. [+76, -3] How are we to wait until next week... Ji Sung is seriously amazing~ Lucky Lee Bo Young.. I want to see the downfall of Ahn Byun, that hateful person. Hwang Jung Eum's acting is great, Ji Sung needs no words~ Looking forward to the rest of the plot.

-