'SNL Korea' parodies EXO's sasaeng fans


Article: 'SNL Korea' makes a jab at EXO sasaeng fans... "They are critical patients"

Source: OSEN via Naver

Singer 'XO' came to the smurf village to sing at a wedding when a sasaeng came and took pictures as well as injuring the wife and fighting with the other wedding guests. A smurf then said, "She's a critial patient."

1. [+271, -7] Yeah, they give me the goose bumps

2. [+268, -15] Probably the only idol group I became an anti of just because of their fans... 99% of male idol fans are females and 70% of them are probably students... I know that they're at a sensitive age and all but their fans just go too far. Causing that ruckus at a member's brother's wedding says it all.

3. [+220, -9] Ah, how refreshing of SNL

4. [+207, -10] They really do give me the goose bumps. They can't call themselves fans.

5. [+171, -5] EXO's failure can be chalked up to their hardcore fans

6. [+68, -3] I'd be so pissed if I trained for years on end and beat out other trainees just to debut and have it all ruined by piggy orc looking sasaeng fans.

7. [+66, -3] Heard all of the TVXQ sasaengs jumped ship for EXO; I feel so bad for them

8. [+52, -0] As if that bride doesn't have it bad enough to have her once in a lifetime wedding ruined by a sasaeng, now it's being used as parody content on TV... I feel bad for her. EXO fans, please gain some common sense.

9. [+53, -3] I feel that other sasaeng fans are pathetic but EXO fans are downright scary. SM fans usually have the most money out of all fandoms but I think EXO fans take the cake when it comes to the money they'll blow on them. They've taken the worst of all of TVXQ's sasaengs.

-