Same Old: TIME recognizes Crayon Pop to have the most uncle fans


Reader request.

-

Article: American TIME magazine "Crayon Pop is the K-Pop star with the most uncle fans"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+511, -215] I bet the stupid fangirls would be going crazy screaming oppa! oppa! if a group like Super Junior sang 'Bar Bar Bar' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+291, -161] Crayon Pop is crazy popular in the army, practically on the same level with Girl's Day and A Pink. All of the soldiers jump around in line while waiting for their food.

3. [+288, -237] Even though I hate on them, I gotta admit that their dance picks up my mood... I guess I'm an uncle fan too.

4. [+39, -25] I guess they really are the trend ㅋㅋㅋ I think they're adorable. Fun dance and song~ When the cheerleaders are dancing to Bar Bar Bar at baseball games, the entire audience is up and jumping ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+38, -50] TIME is stupid and doesn't realize that those uncle fans are not simply uncle fans but Ilbe fans.

-