SM C&C merges with Woollim Entertainment


Article: SM Entertainment merges with INFINITE's agency...

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+114, -8] It's alright for INFINITE but what's going to happen to Nell....

2. [+76, -9] ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

3. [+74, -22] I don't know why people are so worried over Nell. Lee Soo Man isn't an idiot, f(x) and SHINee still get praised for their musicality;;;; I doubt he'd make Nell dance or anything.

-

Source: Naver

1. [+668, -62] I don't want INFINITE to take on SM's color, I like them the way they are now

2. [+606, -73] Is SM fully intending to swallow up Korea's entertainment industry? INFINITE's doing fine, don't turn them into SM style

3. [+510, -34] What in the... world!!! Why would Woollim and SM.... I'm so disappointed in Woollim...

4. [+434, -45] SM's getting so greedy for money

5. [+341, -18] Financially, it's good news for INFINITE and Nell... but why am I not happy.

6. [+302, -26] It's not with SM but SM C&C.

7. [+277, -53] Seriously, don't mess with INFINITE

8. [+218, -24] Is this good news for INFINITE? Either way, I hope they maintain their color

9. [+194, -23] Bad news for Nell....

10. [+180, -15] This is crazy... INFINITE under SM? That sounds all kinds of wrong... Is Woollim starved for money? INFINITE's doing fine right now, they don't match SM at all

-