[Pann] Did B.A.P's composers plagiarize Shinhwa's songs?


Pann: Did BAP plagiarize Shinhwa's song??

Shinhwa - Young Gunz and B.A.P - No Mercy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l369LovUeog

Shinhwa - We Can Get It On and B.A.P. - Bad Man

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=52063673&q=bad+man+we+can+get+it+on

-

1. [+189, -5] Voted this up. I'm a BAP fan but I listened to both songs and feel that the melodies are similar enough to not claim that it isn't plagiarism. There seem to be some young fans demanding that the post be taken down, but please ignore them. I heard that Eric self-composed this song and that it's one of Shinhwa's most favorite songs. I understand that Shinhwa's fans have every right to be angry about this. Our fanbase only found out about this now so we have nothing to say but we have sent TS an e-mail requesting for a clarification. We're sorry.

2. [+160, -10] Shinhwa fans shouldn't let them get off this easy. This is ridiculous and should be left to Shinhwa and Shinhwa Company to handle, not the fans.

3. [+139, -2] Makes me more upset because it's the song that Eric chose as his favorite.

4. [+30, -0] I'm more surprised that it's their second time and that both songs are their title tracks.

5. [+24, -1] I just sent TS an e-mail about this. Apologies to Shinhwa Changjo fans for concerning you with this. As a BAP fan, I definitely hear the similarities and recognize the issue as something to apologize for. I hope that the composers don't do this again. I'm mad as well so I can't imagine how much more Shinhwa Changjo fans are angry over this.

-