Kang Seung Yoon confesses he once regretted joining YG


Article: Kang Seung Yoon "I once regretted choosing YG" honest confession

Source:
Newsen via Nate

"I once regretted choosing YG. During the beginning of my trainee days, I had a hard time with dance practices because I couldn't dance. I dreamt of becoming a rocker so I felt at a loss with my identity. Other than that, I'm satisfied with everything else.

Seungri is the scariest. He gives a lot of advice to the juniors and tells us the work hard. He also jokes around a lot. I especially look up to Tablo and he gives me a lot of musical advice. He treats me the best in the agency."

1. [+186, -21] Seungri is nothing himself but he seems to be harsh on the juniors... when he's nothing in Big Bang but an extra member.

2. [+171, -20] Seungri ㅋㅋㅋ How about you worry about yourself ㅋㅋㅋ What's the least popular member in Big Bang doing giving advice

3. [+104, -9] If you're scared of Seungri, you should try strangling him... He'll like that

4. [+19, -4] I bet he still regrets it.. He doesn't match them musically

5. [+14, -2] Seungri has earned way too much compared to what he's actually capable of ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+14, -1] If you wanted to do rock, you shouldn't have chosen an idol agency ㅋㅋㅋ

-