f(x) wins #1 on 'Music Bank'


Article: f(x) 'Music Bank' #1, celebratory dance to EXO's Growl

Source: Newsen via Nate

I think some of these comments are on crack.

1. [+1,088, -255] ㅋㅋㅋ Sulli's got trash for brains ㅋㅋㅋ Why would you give the honor of the win to EXO ㅋㅋㅋ Even on Show Champion yesterday, she was fooling around with EXO. I think she totally likes Chanyeol.

2. [+899, -115] I really have no words for Sulli. She's going to ruin EXO at this rate.

3. [+837, -90] Sulli's so weird. Why would she give the honor of the win to EXO?

4. [+200, -60] I'm an f(x) fan but I really don't get why she gave the honor of the win to EXO... What about all of the fans who supported you?

5. [+189, -45] I'm an f(x) fan and I was honestly upset with Sulli... Why give it to EXO... and while they were saying their #1 speech, she was in the back playing with others.

6. [+179, -72] All the work of their fans and agency. If they weren't under SM, this song wouldn't even be in the top 10./

7. [+169, -21] Sulli's becomoing such a mess... Nevermind the fact that she never apologized for her cao ni ma swear, but if they had promised to dance the Growl dance to celebrate, she shouldn't have half a$$ed it like she did ㅋㅋㅋ and while the group was giving their award speech, she was too busy laughing and joking around with Chanyeol. And then she passes the honor to EXO? ㅋㅋㅋ Looks like she doesn't care about her fans and only cares about EXO

8. [+163, -15] Sulli will ruin herself with her words

9. [+160, -55] If the group promised the dance, they should've done it properly... She obviously didn't know the dance at all. And Sulli kept talking about EXO this and that during her comments... I love f(x) but I'm so disappointed in her today.

10. [+147, -38] It was a bit off putting to see the other members in the back talking with EXO while Victoria was giving the awards speech... and as a fan, I felt so upset to hear Sulli pass the honor of their win to EXO.

11. [+123, -12] Look at Sulli;;; No solution for her

12. [+111, -21] I've always loved Sulli because she's so pretty but was anyone else disappointed with how she acted?

-