Father of Cha Noa's victim asks for him to "kneel and apologize"


Article: Father of sexual assault victim of Cha Seung Won's son asks him to "kneel and apologize"

Source: OSEN via Nate

"A is in a severe state. She's too scared to go to the hospital because they keep asking her things and she doesn't want to think about it anymore. I asked him to kneel and apologize."

1. [+1,697, -128] I think Cha Noa should be the one apologizing, not his father. It's surely his fault for not raising his son rght but she needs to see that he's reflecting. So sad that Cha Seung Won raised his son so wrong. Even now, he's probably hurt and worried for him despite him running around ruining his image like this ㅜ

2. [+1,563, -127] That father is generous... his daughter went through all that and all he asks for is for him to kneel and apologize. I doubt he'd even do it genuinely anyway.

3. [+1,362, -75] I don't think her wounds will be treated with just that... I think I'd do worse if my daughter had something so horrific happen to her.

4. [+108, -8] I wonder what else he's done using his dad's background as a free pass

5. [+102, -19] I bet if Cha Noa wasn't a celebrity, 98% of the comments would be calling his parents trash and blaming it all on the parents and yet just because it's Cha Seung Won, people are defending him and taking his side for being shamed by his son ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+93, -6] This is not an issue of apology... sexual assault will stay with her for life. He needs to be thrown in jail with an electronic anklet.

-