TV: [Spoilers!!!] We Got Married


Article: 'WGM' Taemin succeeds in his first hug with Naeun "I wanted to hug her tighter"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+638, -56] We won't say a word so please just date!!!!!!!!!

2. [+545, -42] My cheeks hurt from smiling so much whenever I see this couple ㅋㅋ Something I never do when I watch Go Jun Hee and Jung Jinwoon ㅋㅋ I watch WGM for this couple, seriously ㅠㅠ

3. [+494, -39] I had a motherly smile the entire time watching ㅋㅋㅋ Taemin ㅜㅜ You two are so sweet together ㅠㅠㅠ

-

Article: 'WGM' Jung Jinwoon mentions his first love to Go Jun Hee "I'd be lying if I said I forgot her"

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+294, -11] I've been feeling this since last week but I think Jinwoon doesn't care about her anymore. I don't know why but maybe their pride was hurt after seeing the difference in screentime ever since the Taemin couple came in... Either way, this couple is boring and it's frustrating to watch them act so fake with each other. Please just take them off the show and put in a new couple for the sake of viewer ratings.

2. [+300, -23] Leave the show

3. [+232, -14] Boring

-