TV: [Spoilers!!!] I Hear Your Voice


Article: 'I Hear Your Voice' Jung Woong In kidnaps Lee Bo Young 'Lee Jong Suk in a panic'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+779, -27] Happy ending, happy ending!!!!!!!!!

2. [+717, -14] I thought it was suspicious how the cellphone disappeared... Scary...

3. [+697, -32] At the end when 2 hours and 30 minutes of time passes... and 11 years of life was said to have ended (TN: ????) ㅜㅜ Please don't let it be true ㅜㅜ Is it going to be the same way Min Jun Guk killed Jjangbyun's mom ㅜㅜ Scriptwriter, please save him/her ㅜㅜ Let's have a happy ending ㅜㅜ

4. [+87, -4] What's scarier than Min Jun Guk is that it's the final episode next week...

5. [+84, -3] He's going to kill her. If it's a sad ending, he will kill her. If Park Soo Ha dies, he/she will die (TN: ????), even if Jjangbyun dies, he will kill

-

Article: 'I Hear Your Voice' Lee Bo Young-Lee Jong Suk's heart fluttering two step kiss

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+481, -8] Lee Jong Suk's narration gave me goose bumps...

2. [+469, -7] What do they mean by two hours later, 11 years of our story will finally reach an end.... Two hours later?!?!?!? An end?!?!?!?! What?!?!?!?! I want to see a happy ending, please ㅜㅜ I was watching the episode so happily until the ending gave me a mental breakdown ㅜ

3. [+440, -7] Soo Ha shouldn't have bought that necklace ㅠㅠ

-

Article: Mystery Writers' Association "I Hear Your Voice should admit to plagiarism" vs SBS "You said this wouldn't be a problem"

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+799, -96] They were quiet all this while and now that the drama is doing well, they come out with it why??

2. [+725, -83] Why! Jealous that the drama is doing well and you want to stick your spoon on top of their table, huh??

3. [+515, -51] I remember seeing a similar scenario in Law & Order... I think anyone who reads a lot of mystery or law related novels and dramas will notice that there are a lot of overlaps in the laws and rules used for plot twists.. Doesn't necessarily mean it's plagiarism.

4. [+39, -9] They promised it wouldn't be a problem so I wonder why they changed their minds now?

-