TV: [Spoilers!!!] Dancing 9


Reader request.

-

Article: 'Dancing 9' unveiled, the dance version of 'Superstar K'? "The competition of dance"

Source: News 24 via Naver

1. [+215, -14] Can they please take Park Ji Woo out of the judges list? I had to change the channel when I saw him because I was so disgusted. All he cares about is sexually harassing the female contestants, not judging.

2. [+184, -6] I knew Park Ji Woo would get hated on! He's not judging at all... A shame because I thought he was cool on 'Dancing with the stars' but he's ruining his image here.. Just shut up and dance.

3. [+185, -8] Did he seriously just say "That's the exact body type that I like. I'll give you a pass if you crawl over to me~" How can he say such sexual things? Park Ji Woo's disgusting

4. [+157, -8] Park Ji Woo is grossing me out~ He's lowering the quality of the program! He's sitting there looking for girls with his body preference instead of judging.

5. [+140, -6] Had to stop watching midway because of Park Ji Woo

-