Same Oldish: Sulli, Yeeun


Article: Sulli in the waiting room, skinnier v-line since her diet 'upgraded beauty'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+885, -127] Why is it that Sandara and Sohee always get hated on for their lack of talent but Sulli gets the pass? You can barely hear her sing

2. [+698, -114] SM is seriously so rich. They managed to take down all those swear articles like they never existed.

3. [+679, -126] Swear girl ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+73, -15] Those carboxy shots are amazing. I saw their stage and all five of them have Krystal legs now. Luna had crazy leg muscles and Victoria and Sulli had elephant legs before the shots. Those kind of legs don't just go away with exercise... now that they got the shots, Krystal's got nothing on them.

5. [+54, -17] Cao ni ma?

-

Article: Yeeun shows off her homecoming table, 'display of talented cooking skills'

Source:
TV Report via Naver

1. [+883, -19] She's a victim if you think about it... Hyuna left, Sunmi left, leader's married, pregnant, and leaving for a missionary trip... For Yeeun and Sohee to have endured all of that from the beginning...

2. [+772, -27] I think she's got a great head on her shoulders. I always felt that she had good leadership qualities. I never considered Sunye a leader.

3. [+531, -16] I saw her on Happy Together and she's gotten a lot prettier. I still love her.. please come back to promoting.

4. [+491, -19] I think Yoobin and Yeeun have the best personalities in the WG.

5. [+351, -14] I've loved WG since their debut and still support them as a fan today. There are a lot of moments where I'm disappointed but I respect whatever decision the members make. Yeeun's my favorite member, so fighting ㅎㅎ

-