Kim Woo Bin "I'm aware of my dating rumors with Lee Jong Suk"



Article: Kim Woo Bin "I'm aware of my dating rumors with Lee Jong Suk"

Source:
Mydaily via Nate

"I know that there are a lot of dating rumors about me with Lee Jong Suk. I think friendship is also love." On feelings of competition with him, he said, "I don't consider him my rival at all. We actually send each other messages of support often."

1. [+534, -21] My hidden... (netizens love using Clazziquai's opening line from "She Is" for everything gay related...)

2. [+474, -58] I consider Kim Woo Bin's face is a bit more charming but I hope he finds another great project with great success and becomes a great Korean actor along with Lee Jong Suk...

3. [+391, -39] "I think friendship is also love" ---- No need to beat around the bush..... we know....

4. [+47, -11] If he can't be mine, I'd rather they end up together...........

5. [+45, -3] I'm a guy and they're both really cool. Lee Jong Suk is a bit feminine while Kim Woo Bin looks more masculine. The drama 'School' discovered two really talented actors.

6. [+30, -4] ....love will be shown to you (continuation of "She Is" line lol)

7. [+26, -4] I hope he doesn't get himself into any trouble and grows as a talented actor like Jung Woo Sung and Lee Jung Jae someday ^^*

8. [+24, -2] I'm sure once Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin get older, they'll become top actors, especially since they're so young and talented now

-