Brown Eyed Girls release 5th album comeback teaser image


Article: 'Comeback' BEG releases 5th album teaser photo 'no more female warriors'

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+334, -38] These unnis get prettier by the day. Miryo... is daebak.

2. [+204, -23] I expect nothing less from the BEG. Gotta go with an all kill on the digital charts again! Looking forward to it!

3. [+184, -59] They look so young and fresh!! I thought they were f(x) at first glance ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+15, -1] Hul... Miryo, who are you

5. [+14, -1] How much did Miryo fix, I can barely recognize her

6. [+14, -1] What in the world, Miryo

7. [+11, -1] I don't recognize anyone outside of Gain...

8. [+9, -0] Am I the only one who can't find Narsha or Miryo???

9. [+7, -0] They're talented and everything... but I really looked at Miryo and thought who is that???

-