[Pann] Celebrities say the darndest things


Hyuna: I've gained weight (or I'm fat)



Shin Min Ah: I want a thin body. My wide hips have always been my complex.



Jiyeon: My aegyo fat has gotten fat.



Han Chae Young: I'm worried about gaining weight in my waist. 



IU: I have a lot of complexes about my looks. I'm fat and my nose bridge is low. 



Choi Kang Hee: I don't normally manage my looks at all. I'm born this way. 



Soo Ae: My looks are so countrified!



Daniel Henney: My long legs are my complex. 



Joo Sang Wook: I think my face is big. 



L: If I were to rate my looks, I'd give myself 50 points out of 100. 



Song Seung Hun: I'm never satisfied with my pictures. 



Hyun Bin: I like my face because it's average. 



Jung Woo Sung: I wouldn't consider my face to be the handsome type. 



Jang Dong Gun: I've never once thought of myself as handsome. 



Kang Dong Won: Every time I look at myself in the monitor, I think I'm ugly. 



Won Bin: I don't like my face. 


-

Source: Nate Pann

-