Lee Joon doesn't keep in contact with Oh Yeon Seo


Reader request.

-

Article: Lee Joon mentions Oh Yeon Seo "We haven't been keeping in contact since 'WGM'"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+204, -5] Oh Yeon Seo got so hated then... and everyone pitied Lee Joon. Lee Jang Woo has got to be the worst. Such a disappointment after what happened.

2. [+191, -8] I wouldn't keep in contact with her if I were Lee Joon either

3. [+164, -13] I'd ignore her even if she tried to contact me

4. [+141, -4] Doesn't everyone ignore each other after WGM ends ㅋㅋ It was all scripted and everyone does it for the money anyway ㅋㅋ

5. [+141, -12] Oh Yeon Seo really was the cause of the downfall of WGM ㅎㅎㅎ

6. [+107, -6] Lee Joon wouldn't be human if he kept in contact with her after what happened

7. [+106, -5] Lee Joon is the blue ocean of the variety world out of all of the idols right now. Idols are so prone to showing their stupidity with worthless statements or jokes on broadcast but Lee Joon just seems so human, he's like a transformed version of Kim Jong Min. I'd consider him a rising star in the variety industry at the moment. I'm looking forward to him blowing some fresh air in there.

8. [+93, -3] Can people please stop mentioning WGM already, I'm so sick and tired of it

-