B2ST's guerilla concert


Reader request.

-

Article:
B2ST 'I'm So Sorry' what has changed from 2010 vs 2013?

Source:
TV Report via Naver

1. [+345, -38] I live in the Ilwon neighborhood and I could hear their singing all throughout the town. What I felt was that Yang Yoseob is fu*king awesome at singing.

2. [+338, -42] Both their songs sound great

3. [+331, -42] I don't like idols but I'm fond of B2ST... Their singing is on par and their variety and acting are decent. Their recent song sounds good too.

4. [+300, -20] I'm not a B2ST fan or anti so from my perspective, I think their greatest songs to date are 'On Rainy Days'.. I don't listen to a lot of idol songs but I still make sure to listen to this one from time to time.

5. [+331, -61] B2ST is one of those rare idol groups that actually have talent. I don't mean that the rest suck but just that B2ST should be acknowledged. Yang Yoseob's live just gives you goose bumps and the other members do well backing him up. I'm not a B2UTY, actually an outsider from another fandom, but Yang Yoseob's skills are unrivaled. B2ST is probably the first band where I got goose bumps listening to live. If I had to choose a favorite artist, I'd definitely choose my bias group... but in talent alone, I'd go with B2ST.

6. [+284, -26] I just came back from listening to I'm So Sorry, and as someone who recently went through a break up, it's a song I'm really connecting to right now...

-