Won Bin attends a charity event in Daegu


Article: Won Bin's recent whereabouts, charity activities in Daegu 'innocent beauty more than any actress'

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+301, -13] I really think the show 'I want to know' should broadcast a Won Bin special (a documentary type show that reports on mystery cases)

2. [+225, -20] He is not human. Won Bin is his own species.

3. [+192, -10] ..? What the, he really does look innocent ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why ㅋㅋㅋ why does he look so pretty ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+50, -1] I live in Daegu so I saw him in real life... and on the 25th, my eyes were reborn.

5. [+35, -3] Sigh... His being is just so holy that I feel apologetic even right clicking save on his picture.

6. [+28, -1] Not human... he's a mannequin.

7. [+25, -3] I just... I don't even know what to say because he's so handsome..

8. [+23, -1] Manly + flower boy + innocence... the perfect sculpture.

9. [+21, -2] It's reached a point where Korea should just make his being a cultural asset

10. [+21, -1] Hyung, promise me you won't date just anyone... Please just turn gay.

-