TV: [Spoilers!!!] Nine (Finale)


Article: 'Nine' Lee Jin Wook - Jo Yun Hee, whispers of love with a deep kiss

Source:
TV Daily via Nate

1. [+209, -6] I already melted the minute the door was locked ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+168, -6] From I Need Romance to Nine, the best dramas of my life ㅜㅜ I'm going to watch anything with Lee Jin Wook in it from here on out no questions asked

3. [+161, -3] This is the first time my entire body melted with just a kiss scene ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ My heart was fluttering along with them ㅋㅋㅋ Lee Jin Wook...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ah... ♥

(TN: Advanced apologies if I screw this up, I haven't watched the drama so I might get names, sequences, etc wrong)

4. [+29, -1]  So the ending was basically the hyung dying in the Himalayas as fate intended him to be but he used that scent that the hyung had not to go 20 years into the past (since that would kill him) but to wait 20 years and then use the scent in 2033 to return 20 years into 2013 and prevent his death. Since he didn't go to 1993, Sunwoo didn't die and can live happily with Minyoung! It's an open ending but this is just what I'm speculating, hoping it's a happy ending ^^ Great work to the scriptwriter for all 20 episodes! Thank you ^^

5. [+28, -0] These two are the ones kissing... but I'm the one freaking out.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ!

-

Article: '
Nine' Lee Jin Wook and Jo Yun Hee, their love was not a fantasy but 'fact'

Source: Seoul Econ via Naver

(TN: Advanced apologies if I screw this up, I haven't watched the drama so I might get names, sequences, etc wrong)

1. [+217, -10] Can someone explain the ending to me~ ㅠㅠ Let me sleep... I can't sleep because it's frustrating me!! Am I really this stupid?ㅠㅠ
- I think the young Sunwoo is fact and the future Sunwoo is a fantasy. The young Sunwoo didn't use the scent because he's real while the future Sunwoo was trapped in the past before coming to save his hyung in 2012.
- It's a perfect happy ending. There's a 20 year difference between the past and the present and only the past can influence what happens in the present. For example, the past Sunwoo discovers the bag of medicine and exactly 20 years later, the future Sunwoo comes alive. So when the past Sunwoo finds out through Minyoung that the future Sunwoo dies in December of 2012, the future Sunwoo that we saw die in 1993 comes back alive in December 2032. How this happens is because the past Sunwoo finds out through Minyoung that he will die if he uses the scent so he doesn't use it. He saves the scent after checking that his hyung died in Nepal with the scent.

2. [+166, -5] The ending scene was small Sunwoo leaving on a plane, which can lead the viewer to think it's an open ending, but you have to see the scene that comes up with the ending scredits where it's an exact replica of the first episode. Small Sunwoo waits 20 years to use the scent. What's more goose bump inducing is that the last episode and the first episode are connected very naturally.... Nine is just daebak through and through, I don't think we'll ever see another drama like this.

3. [+142, -4] I think I'm stupid... ㅠㅠ I literally just sat there with my mouth hanging open even after the drama had ended and the ads were rolling

4. [+140, -3] The hyung is the problem.. ㅠㅠ Why does he keep going to Nepal ㅜㅜ

5. [+138, -1] The first drama I couldn't predict anything for. Lee Jin Wook and Jo Yun Hee-ssi, definitely looking forward to your next work! The best drama ever ㅜㅜ

-