Hollywood: Brad Pitt/Angelina Jolie


Article: Pitt calls Jolie his hero after her mastectomy

Source: Mydaily via Nate + Naver

1. [+125, -2] Hul... amazing...

2. [+108, -3] And you are the partner of that hero

3. [+59, -2] Amazing.. A difficult decision indeed for a woman

4. [+285, -5] I never thought that this couple would last this long, which is why I give them all the more respect. I don't think they'll ever break up at this point...

5. [+225, -9] They're a couple that I feel truly does what's best for their kids unlike Suri's mom and dad

6. [+162, -3] While the surgery itself is frightening, it's also added pain for the woman to have to lose her breasts. I hope that others undergoing the surgery find strength~^^

7. [+156, -3] Jolie's an amazing woman, Pitt's an amazing man

8. [+128, -3] Hul, Brad Pitt's already 50?

-