'WGM Global' rakes in the views with the overseas audience


Article: 'WGM Global' ranks as the #1 most watched variety show 9 million hits a day

Source: Newsen via Nate

The show ranked first on a Chinese video sharing site called Aichi (?) with 9.32 million views.

1. [+153, -13] Ah, that Japanese woman is really pretty ㅋ

2. [+146, -13] WGM as a program amazes me... People have been saying since its creation that it was going to fail but it's been going strong for so many years now.

3. [+101, -15] The Japanese woman is pretty

4. [+21, -4] Doesn't Gui Gui piss anyone else off? I remember someone said most Taiwanese women are like that

5. [+19, -4] I'm a bit surprised... I guess other countries like shows like this

6. [+17, -4] Gui Gui is so immature and acts like an elementary student.. while the Japanese woman is mature. Koreans can't watch this show anyway because it's on cable and I don't reckon we'll be able to anytime soon considering that the original WGM on public broadcast is suffering drops in viewer ratings ㅋㅋ Who's going to watch cable? At this rate, public broadcast channels will start ignoring Koreans and just start catering to foreign audiences.

7. [+14, -8] I like the show. Taecyeon's humorous and Gui Gui's cute.

8. [+13, -5] That Taiwanese girl frustrates me... She's not even pretty and all she does is whine.

9. [+12, -3] I feel like Taecyeon and Fujii Mina should've been paired up and Hongki with Gui Gui...

10. [+12, -3] Too bad no one cares in Korea...

-