TV: [Spoilers!!!] SNL Korea (Jay Park)


Article: 'SNL Korea' Jay Park, bikini challenge makes the viewers laugh

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+144, -22] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Every member of the SNL crew is hilarious ㅋㅋ

2. [+164, -60] I think Jay Park's a good fit for SNL, he's so funny.. and his live today was good too ㅋㅋ

3. [+147, -64] Today's episode was funny ㅋㅋ Jay Park JOAH

-

Article: [Star Selca] Jay Park, sexy collar bones with tattoos

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+317, -104] I used to think he was a disrespectful delinquent who thought he was hot sh*t but after seeing him on SNL, he seems like a humble, mannerly guy. I think because his concept is 'American Harlem rapper', Koreans have a hard time understanding him.

2. [+232, -68] Jay Park is talented and cool and all that but can he please stop with the tattoos? ㅋㅋ It's a bit much;;

3. [+198, -44] His tattoos are excessive. I like his old image better. Getting tattoos is his decision but the public has just as much of a right to hate it.

4. [+166, -35] Whenever I see Jay Park... I feel like he treats his body like a canvas..;;

-