'Reply 1997' season two confirmed for September broadcast with basketball theme



Article: [Exclusive] 'Reply 1997' season two to begin airing in September... this time, centered around basketball stars

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+251, -7] I don't think it can live up to season one... I recommend Lee Kwang Soo for the Han Kibum role

2. [+197, -6] The fun thing about the first season wasn't the stuff about H.O.T. but the saturi and the love lines.. I hope the second season isn't focused entirely on basketball and includes stuff like saturi as well

3. [+184, -14] Definitely not a stretch to say Eunji was the success behind Reply... ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+136, -4] I wonder if the new leading female can do as well as Jugn Eunji... I never even knew who Eunji was before being surprised by her acting and watching the drama for her. Casting will be really important.

5. [+140, -20] This will fail 100%. I've never seen a second season outdo its first, for example Iris and 1N2D..

6. [+89, -4] I trust season two to do well with the right casting and cameo guests.

7. [+51, -1] Should be Reply 1994 instead of 1997 because basketball lost popularity around 1997 while it was at its peak around 1994.

8. [+50, -4] Anyone else want a Reply 2002 with the world cup?

-