Basketball one of the themes considered for 'Reply 1997' season two


Article: tvN reps "Reply season two to be about basketball? We're still exploring our options"

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+178, -35] Nooo, make it about Yoonje and Shiwon's marriage life gogo

2. [+128, -25] Keep the cast the same

3. [+131, -36] It'd be fun if they started the second season with Yoonje and Shiwon's son or daughter as the main character
- "Then that's Reply 2030"
- "Are you trying to turn the drama into a futuristic sci-fi drama? ㅋㅋㅋ"

4. [+28, -5] I don't know, I feel like they shouldn't continue or mess with something that already worked.

5. [+24, -2] Basketball... ㅠㅠ I'm not too familiar with the sport

6. [+23, -4] Just make the second season about Starcraft

7. [+17, -3] I actually think the basketball theme could work because the matches between Korea and Yonsei university were highly competitive back then. But for them to continue it on a season basis, the first season was just too much to live up to..

8. [+11, -1] I remember the basketball craze of '97... ㅋㅋ I think the theme would be fun as well

9. [+10, -1] I don't want a second season~~ Just continue the first and show a continuation of Shiwon and Yoonje's marriage life ㅜ

10. [+7, -0] The basketball matches between Korea and Yonsei were daebak ㅋㅋ The fans were about to eat each other alive

-