TV: [Spoilers!!!] 7th Grade Civil Servant (Finale)


Article: Finale 'Level 7' Joo Won and Choi Kang Hee's true love

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+163, -4] Not only was the acting by Choi Kang Hee and Joo Won top notch, but the supporting actors really made the drama shine all that much more.

2. [+148, -4] From start to end, I thoroughly enjoyed this drama ㅎㅎ Great job to the cast and staff

3. [+141, -4] I don't care whether the drama had high or low viewer ratings, I really enjoyed it. I loved Choi Kang Hee and Joo Won's chemistry, very energetic!! The drama will stay with me for a long time.

4. [+132, -6] I really thought at the end that they'd be appointed to Germany or Jeju Island but of course, everything was a lie minus the love! ㅎㅎ I enjoyed the drama right till the end. Great job to everyone ♥♥♥

5. [+119, -4] I admit the drama lost its flavor for me towards the middle because of the scriptwriter but I watched until the end for the cast.

6. [+101, -8] The ending seemed a bit rushed but I had fun anyway!

7. [+93, -1] The drama had such great viewer ratings right until That Winter came out ㅠ.ㅠ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

Article: Finale 'Level 7' Joo Won and Choi Kang Hee are sweet to the end 'Happy Ending'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+107, -15] I totally had no idea that Jang Young Nam was behind them~ Funny ㅋㅋ Everyone may have left for That Winter or Iris, but I stuck by Level 7 until the end!

2. [+68, -9] Jang Young Nam at the end ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Little discoveries like this are what makes it fun!

3. [+67, -11] Deputy head at the end ㅋㅋㅋ So disappointed it's over

4. [+22, -2] I had fun watching it but I was a bit disappointed with the overall quality of the drama. How could they take an important story and just crush it into one finale episode like that...

5. [+16, -1] Chansung looked handsome as well. With Sunmi on his back. Two, three, four... two.. two... three.. four...

-