TV: Love and War 2 (Idol Special)


Article: 'Love and War 2' Jewelry Yewon wears clothes that fits her right 'a new actor-dol is born'

Source:
Herald News via Nate

1. [+209, -24] Dongjun was really awkward........

2. [+207, -62] Yewon actually exceeded my expectations.. Was it only me?

3. [+144, -28] I had fun watching it~~~ despite the few awkward parts throughout the show. It was shaky but I hope that they bring out the real actors again ㅋㅋ

-

Article: 'Love and War 2' unveiled, what was the idol special like?

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+137, -8] Let's just leave the idol special to a one time thing ㅎㅎ

2. [+128, -28] Dongjun's really handsome but... his acting is awkward

3. [+107, -14] Yunho: Is there anyone that can surpass me

-

Article: Idol special 'Love and War 2', opinions hotly divided 'praise and criticism'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+116, -13] Watching Love and War, you're bound to get angered because of the content but I was actually pissed off because of the poor acting skills presented by the singers. I couldn't concentrate on the plot at all because of their crappy acting. Yewon was decent but that Dongjun guy... how in the world did he shoot a movie with those skills?

2. [+99, -17] The two girls did decent but that Kim Dongjun? His voice tone is so... it's like he's just saying outright, "I'm in the middle of acting."

3. [+74, -5] Whatever, let's leave the idol special as a one time thing.

-