Newsen reads too into Seungyeon's tweet


Article: Han Seungyeon's explanation "Gundam mania? Don't package me to be something I'm not" expresses her displeasure

Source:
Newsen via Nate

"One wrong fact about me. I'm not a Gundam mania. I haven't watched all of the serious yet. And I'm not that familiar with Japanese voice actors. I think people tend to overpackage me regarding my hobbies."

1. [+123, -26] Displeasure? Where does it say she was displeased? Or journalist, are you the one that's displeased?

2. [+100, -22] Newsen seriously seems like a media outlet made to hate on KARA ㅋㅋㅋ Seungyeon never expressed her 'displeasure', it was just a conversation between her members. You write the article as if she was pissed off by the convo and set out to explain and set things right~~ Obviously a ploy to use netizens to hate on her..

3. [+86, -25] Look at that title... Read the actual tweet. There's no displeasure anywhere in it. The KARA members and their fans were talking about Gundam and animations on Twitter...

4. [+86, -83] Seungyeon seriously needs to cool down her attitude

5. [+76, -66] Talk about being sensitive...

6. [+45, -6] Newsen always looks like they only move when they're ordered to write something.

7. [+36, -5] What Seungyeon meant is that she is a fan of a variety of animations but people tend to think of her specifically as a Gundam fan

-