Netizens catch on to 'Ass Arabia'


Article: Psy's new track unofficial title 'Assarabia', a put down on Arabs?

Source: Herald News via Nate

1. [+260, -4] I first read this article and thought what the fu*k are they talking about... But then I thought about it again and it makes sense... I agree... There is definitely room for misunderstanding.

2. [+223, -4] I am a bit scared of the Arabian hyungnim's terror for Psy to just let this slide...

3. [+179, -2] After reading the explanation, it makes sense.

4. [+15, -1] I also think that the song could be misunderstood as a put down on Arabs. He should just use 'Assa' instead of the full 'Assarabia'.

5. [+14, -0] Change it to Assagaori~

6. [+6, -0] For another country to take an interest and raise an opinion on this song just proves that Psy's song really is that amazing

-