CL interviews with ELLE magazine


Article: CL proves to be a global fashion star... American Elle exclusive interview 'earns attention'

Source:
Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+116, -29] Sorry, I already saw your Bayaba fashion just a while ago ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+79, -28] She's honestly not very pretty. Why would you call someone like her pretty unless every other pretty girl in the world has died and disappeared? Call her cool, unique, or charming instead... although I don't see how she's charming either.

3. [+164, -134] CL's a better rapper than GD

4. [+32, -18] It's so stupid how people think you're ugly if you have an ugly face. I'm her fan and I definitely know that CL's not a pretty face but I don't love her for that, I love her for her charms.

5. [+24, -33] Ah, I'm so embarrassed. ㅠㅠ What if all the white people look at that monster and think all of Asia's women look like her.

6. [+17, -13] I don't like CL because she's pretty... I like her because she looks so cool singing on stage and truly loves who she is, which I think is amazing as a human being. That's my reason for being her fan. It pisses me off when people misunderstand her.

7. [+13, -11] Clicked into the article to throw away my eyeballs

8. [+12, -6] Face terrorist

9. [+12, -19] Idiots... I'm a male and I know myself that CL is extremely charming and has a visual that the foreigners would appreciate more than Koreans. She's got great skills, skills that even SNSD couldn't touch.

10. [+10, -9] I honestly doubt she'd have so many female fans now if she wasn't as ugly as she is. CL got popular because of her looks, not necessarily her talent ㅡㅡ

-