TV: [Spoilers!!!] Running Man - Macau


Article: 'Running Man-Macau' Lee Dong Wook and Han Hye Jin add success 'popularity'

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+224, -9] What's more surprising is that there is an explosion of supportive comments for Running Man on YouTube... I think the show could invite some foreign stars

2. [+197, -12] Today's Running Man was so fun... ♥

3. [+38, -3] I was curious so I asked my friend in Bangkok and she said that Running Man's popularity raises the roof! She sent me a long message about it ㅎㅎ

-

Article: 'Running Man' Han Hye Jin and Lee Dong Wook's variety skills arise in Macau

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+91, -15] Running Man recorded the highest viewer rating in the show's history yesterday' 21% dang! Running Man, do even better ♥

2. [+54, -9] Lee Dong Wook's so tall and handsome... and Han Hye Jin looked gorgeous even during her bungee jump. They both worked really hard.

3. [+46, -2] Yesterday's episode had so much to see ㅋㅋㅋ I was so happy to see Kim Jong Guk in the back ㅋㅋㅋ

-

Article: Who knew Kwang Soo was so popular in Macau? 'Running Man' members show jealousy

Source:
TV Report via Nate

1. [+87, -2] I love it when Kwang Soo dances with a serious facial expression ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+71, -5] I would love Kwang Soo if I were a foreigner too ㅎㅎ He really seems grateful to be receiving the love of his fans~ I love Hong Kong, China, Thailand, Macau~

3. [+66, -2] Asia Prince ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-