TV: [SNSD] Sooyoung's apology, Yoona's income, Hyoyeon's rise as a 'dark horse'


Article: Sooyoung publicly apologizes to Win Bin "Sorry even though it isn't my fault"

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+143, -27] The person that should be apologizing is probably still running around spreading other rumors

2. [+137, -56] You're the victim in this, what's there to be sorry for... And pathetic how something you said for 10 seconds on TV is a main feature article, making idiots think you're just milking this.. Sigh, who would want to milk this? The journalists are obviously the ones milking this..

3. [+133, -72] She should be receiving the apology of the antis... Soshi has the best heads on their shoulders.

-

Article: Yoona clarifies rumors of her wealth "$8 million USD a year? Impossible... It upset me"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+146, -33] It may not be up to 8 million but she obviously earns more than most women. So jealous.

2. [+74, -17] The 8 million is just a lie, SNSD's income last year was in the $70 million USD range. SM takes 60% of it so the nine of them divide the remaining $30 million, leaving each member with $3 million USD each. There will obviously be some differences between the members, and Yoona obviously earns the most so she probably has extra income in addition to the $3 million. I'm majoring in broadcast so I hear things like this a lot from friends who work in management agencies. Ever since JYJ ran away and the ministry started bi*ching about fair contracts, SM makes sure each of their artists get paid a lot... Any income earned from overseas activities are divided so that the artist gets the bigger share.

3. [+139, -83] I knew Yoona was always pretty but I noticed today that Yuri was pretty with a certain aura to her... Jealous ㅜㅜ

-

Article: 'Between Positivity and Passion' Hyoyeon becomes SNSD's dark horse

Source:
Oh My News via Naver

Article that talks about how Hyoyeon was always overshadowed on variety shows by the other SNSD members but ever since she became more positive, outgoing, honest, and active, she's now captivating viewers, leading shows, and growing as a 'dark horse' of the group.

1. [+723, -30] Hyoyeon's gotten pretty but she's also a lot more fun to watch on variety shows ㅋㅋㅋ I'm getting interested in her

2. [+608, -59] Am I the only one that thinks Hyoyeon is pretty?

3. [+519, -22] Hyoyeon definitely seems to be coming into her character more~ Although sometimes I feel like she should slow down, but there's a certain risky fun to her behavior that makes it fresh and fun

4. [+445, -19] She's gotten a lot prettier but I think this song's concept just fits her better than the other songs

5. [+437, -21] I'm not that into SNSD and only listen to a few solo songs by Taeyeon because the rest of their songs embarrass me but I really saw Hyoyeon in another light when I saw her on Dancing with the Stars. Her passion and effort for dancing just left you glued to her movements. I tried mobile voting for the first time just to vote for her. Unlike the others, she's quick to accept her mistakes and talk about topics others would avoid. It added a human quality to her.. She shows that effort never betrays.

6. [+364, -10] Reminds me of when Hyoyeon said that it doesn't matter how hard she tries or how much skills she has because she doesn't have the face of it ㅜ Poor Hyoyeon, she has the best dance skills out of any

7. [+341, -31] I don't really like SNSD but I like how passionate and positive Hyoyeon is... Supporting her.

8. [+261, -11] Honestly, I never really cared about SNSD until I started seeing Hyoyeon on variety shows lately. I liked her honesty so I looked her up online and saw all sorts of weird rumors and nicknames netizens made for her. I hope she just continues to work hard with an honest image because this oppa will continue to support her if so. Fighting!

9. [+245, -7] I wasn't expecting much but Hyoyeon really took the lead in Radio Star and Happy Together... Full of charms and hilarious stories! The other members make it too obvious that they're speaking for the camera while Hyoyeon sounds like a close friend talking to you.

10. [+206, -11] Hyoyeon's got a free spirited personality and she's not afraid to look stupid sometimes. I think that's her greatest charm... She's probably the only member in SNSD to me that's charming.

-