[Telzone] Jo In Sung's 'all kill' height







-

1. [+41] Am I the only one that started hating Jo In Sung after he appeared on the Go Show?
- Same here... He got a lot cheesier since discharging from the army and he completely ruins his image with the words he chooses. I think it's because he was an MC in the army.
- I don't hate him but I was a bit disappointed
- Obviously he'll still be in a military state of mind for six months to a year after his discharge... He won't be back to his normal self until he recovers. I'm pretty sure he's recovered by now.
- I don't think he's the caring type ㅋㅋ I don't hate him but I do admit to lowering my expectations of him now
- A lot of people came away from the episode feeling that way. He used to have an image of a quiet, serious, humble guy with an innocent yet humorous side to him but he was a bit cocky with his words, like he wasn't thinking through what he was saying on the show.. It did separate him from who he is versus his image as Jo In Sung. Fantasies of him were broken with that episode.
- Yeah, he seemed a bit like a cheesy ajusshi on the show?

"Song Hye Gyo looks like a baby..."

"Well he's over 180 cm tall so of course he's huge ㅡㅡ"

"I always heard that he's actually different from his image as a star... As well as stories about him being cocky in the army."

-

Source: Telzone

-