Shinsadong Tiger reveals he doubted Huh Gak's ability to succeed


Article: Shinsadong Tiger "I honestly didn't think Huh Gak would do well"

Source: Sports World via Naver

1. [+84, -6] I'm more amazed that Shinsadong Tiger's songs do well

2. [+79, -5] I didn't think Shinsadong Tiger would do well...

3. [+54, -3] I didn't think your songs would get popular either

4. [+45, -8] I admit that Huh Gak is a great singer... but I think he's losing more and more of his charms compared to his time as a contestant on Superstar K. I feel like he's gotten more... fake? He's a great singer but because of this impression of him, I don't feel anything emotionally when I listen to him. Just like Shinsadong Tiger said, I never really thought Huh Gak would do well. He's doing well now but I doubt it'll last for too long. He's the type where one mistake will just end his career completely. He's a great singer that lacks any other charms... He's able to last this long because all he does is release music and otherwise stays quiet..

5. [+40, -3] Huh Gak is definitely a great singer.... but.. he's just a great singer, nothing more.

6. [+39, -3] Isn't Shinsadong Tiger the guy that produces electronic music for idols like a factory?

7. [+38, -3] I'm actually surprised Shinsadong Tiger produces idol songs that do well as well because he gives the impression of someone who doesn't know anything... With the number of hit songs he has now, he could probably stop producing and just live off of his royalties for the rest of his life.

8. [+30, -0] "I honestly didn't think Shinsadong Tiger would do well"

-