Psy's comeback song slated for an April release


Article: Psy to release a new song in April... YG Yang Hyun Suk is also 'satisfied'

Source
: Sports World via Nate

1. [+327, -9] Why is the line about the foreign media saying this song will determine whether Psy is a one hit wonder of 2012 or continue his career hit so close to home...

2. [+305, -4] I can't imagine the pressure he's under right now... but I trust he'll do well!!!!!!!!

3. [+261, -4] Sooo much pressure for Psy

4. [+37, -5] We have to help Psy ㅋㅋ Watch on YouTube and act like you love the song and it's amazing no matter what when it comes out ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+24, -2] Psy's amazing for all he's achieved up until even now. He's not someone you can hate on whether or not his new song does well... He's already achieved history in K-Pop.

6. [+12, -1] Even if his next song doesn't hit it as big as Gangnam Style, I'm still proud of him~ I hope he doesn't feel pressured and just enjoys it ^^

7. [+11, -3] I'm already shaking for him

8. [+8, -2] I'm suddenly not looking forward to the song anymore after hearing that Yang Hyun Suk was 'satisfied' with him

9. [+6, -0] Psy, Lee Seung Chul, Park Hyo Shin, IU, 2PM are slated for April comebacks... Gonna be bloody.

10. [+6, -6] Didn't he only get popular for being funny... I don't think anyone will care anymore what his next song is

-