Netizens berate Go Eun Ah for revealing that a current idol once wrote and dedicated a song to her


Article: Go Eun Ah "A current idol had a crush on me, even included a song dedicated to me in album"

Source: Mydaily via Naver

"A current male idol wrote a song dedicated to me and it's included in his album. We never dated, but he did have a crush on me.
We were childhood friends before he confessed his feelings for me. At the time, I didn't accept it because I wanted to focus on my activities and attend to personal family matters.

After that, something happened and so I canceled my cellphone and disappeared...

Then sometime later, he sent me a package with his album in it. One song was starred by him and it was a song about his feelings after I had left him. Currently, we keep in touch sometimes. I heard he hasn't had a girlfriend ever since he first confessed his feelings to me."

1. [+1,249, -15] He liked her to the point of writing a song and dedicating it to her on top of including it in his album... If she never intended to accept his feelings, why use him to get attention for herself like this? If that idol still has feelings for her, imagine how hurt he would be to hear this. Why can't she just keep things like this to herself?

2. [+1,059, -17] What does that make him if she reveals all this...

3. [+945, -20] What a jerk... She's using someone who has feelings for her just to promote herself? What does she even have in that head of hers? tsk tsk

4. [+787, -11] She shouldn't have told the story if she never intended to reveal who it was... She's only making it worse for the other person.

5. [+638, -14] This girl isn't even worth leaving a comment to ㅋㅋ

6. [+632, -10] She obviously knows what netizens are capable of so why even give them something to latch on to and potentially ruin the other idol's image?

7. [+624, -10] I really hate people like this... People who don't accept others' feelings and then go around bragging to their friends that so and so likes them.

8. [+588, -8] Just be quiet...

9. [+577, -11] SS501's Heo Young Saeng. Born in 1986, he's also friends with Go Eun Ah and Jung Jun Young. The song is suspected to be from his second solo album titled 'Crying'. Investigations are over. Did she seriously think that netizens wouldn't be able to find something that took three minutes to search online?

10. [+407, -9] This is why she's always getting hate... She has no respect for others.

-