Kim Sung Ryung reveals she's been a supporting role for 26 years on the same day as IU's drama preview release


Article: 'The Best' Jo Jung Suk "With IU as my partner... People tell me that I'm a thief"

Source: OSEN via Nate

Calling someone a thief in Korea is equivalent to saying someone is robbing the cradle.

1. [+455, -33] ㅡㅡ IU is the thief, why is Jo Jung Suk being called the thief

2. [+417, -31] I have no problems with idols taking smaller roles to show what they're capable of acting wise but I don't think it's right to give them leading roles. What do they expect actors to do? I will never understand how Yoo In Na is the supporting role.

3. [+330, -28] I don't even know who the thief is in this situation

4. [+58, -8] IU's the thief for taking a drama on a weekend prime time slot

5. [+53, -10] IU is the thief bi*ch....

-


Article:
IU transforms into a cute version of Chapelin and Marilyn Monroe 'Cute~'

Source:
Star News via Nate

1. [+305, -39] IU said she wouldn't go into acting and look at how fast she took up a leading role. But how is it that she's not even pretty enough for it.

2. [+284, -21] There's no reason to study to become an actor in our country anymore. Use that time to get into a big company because then you get to be a singer, an actor, and even take leading roles. You can be anything you want.

3. [+192, -12] The Marilyn Monroe transformation makes her look so old ㅠㅠ She looks somewhat like IU in the Chapelin version.

-

Article: 'Is this IU or Shin Bong Sun?' The Best Lee Soon Shin preview earns attention

Source:
Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+241, -26] PUhahahahahaha they look alike

2. [+233, -35] I mean... There are thousands upon thousands of actresses out there who have more talent, beauty, acknowledgement, and popularity than IU so why would they put IU in a leading role on a weekend prime time drama? If memory serves me right, this is her first real drama, isn't it? A leading role right off the bat??? Kim Sung Ryung has been a supporting role for the past 26 years... IU as a drama lead? How???? What did she do to earn it???????????????????????????????????????????????????

3. [+115, -15] I've been watching Queen Inhyun's Man and... the real actress is the supporting, and what? IU's the lead? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yeah well, try your best I guess ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like Yoo In Na but I don't really feel like watching IU acting ^^

4. [+25, -3] What crime has Shin Bong Sun committed to deserve this ㅋ

5. [+24, -6] How can a face like that be a leading role... What is the industry turning into

-

Article: Kim Sung Ryung "I've been a supporting role for 26 years... I want to earn a leading role now" honest confession

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+1,024, -47] A quality actress like her has been a supporting role for 26 years... While this dirty world gives IU a leading role at the drop of a hat.

2. [+609, -13] I've been watching Yawang lately and she's really surprised me.... If reality had such a daughter of a really~ rich family with absolute beauty... I'd say it'd have to be Kim Sung Ryung... She just oozes elegance and class... Body, fashion, face, everything about her is gorgeous ㅠㅠ

3. [+492, -9] A natural beauty with strong acting skills and a classy image to boot~ Do well~

-