Hollywood: Kristen Stewart wins 'Worst Actress' at the Golden Raspberry Awards


Article: Kristen Stewart wins the 'Worst Female Lead' Golden Raspberry Award

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+147, -2] I want our country to have an award ceremony like this. Then all the crappy idol actors would win in it ㅋㅋ

2. [+88, -4] I'm just curious but why do they have a ceremony like this? Purely to embarrass them?

3. [+44, -2] I remember reading some movie critics saying that the Twilight cast are decent actors in other movies but all suck in Twilight for some reason, like they're acting against their will ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+15, -0] Although Koreans probably couldn't tell, I heard that Americans thought the only true actor in the Twilight series was Bella's dad ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+13, -0] I've seen a lot of crappy idol actors in my time, but the worst for me definitely has to go to U-KISS Dongho........

6. [+13, -2] I enjoyed the series... They definitely deviated from the book but... my only complaint is the way they handled Renesmee's CG effects... It was so weird.

7. [+6, -2] No way, no way. If Korea had an award ceremony like this, all our stupid fangirls would cause an uproar ㅋㅋㅋ There were some fans that even complained about their oppa looking ugly in a drama.. ㅋㅋ When he normally looks like that.. tsk tsk

8. [+4, -0] I enjoyed the movie, though... ㅋㅋㅋ

-