Hollywood: Emma Watson, David Beckham, Anne Hathaway, Adele


Article: Emma Watson supports Stewart "Everyone makes mistakes"

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+128, -14] Those two really look alike except Emma looks a bit more luxurious

2. [+80, -16] It is a mistake, but unlike other mistakes, a mistake that's hard to forgive~ㅋ

3. [+61, -8] I always thought they looked alike..

-

Article: David Beckham's maknae daughter 'exact lookalike'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+91, -1] I'm not lying when I say Beckham has the looks to blow any actor out of the water... as well as the skills. How can he be 40 years old?

2. [+86, -3] Imagine being born and your dad is Beckham, mom is Victoria, and you have three dependable and hot brothers. Wow... I can't even imagine how that'd feel. Her three brothers look like they really adore her.. and the parents are total daughter babos.. Wow.. I wanna live a life like that once.

3. [+49, -2] My eyes go for Beckham before the child... He's so cool..

-

Article: Anne Hathaway wins BAFTA Supporting Role... 10 crowns

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+60, -7] She was only a supporting role??? But her presence in Les Miserables... was that of a lead's.

2. [+42, -7] Absolutely love Anne Hathaway ㅠㅠ She's so pretty and charming

3. [+44, -2] She bursts with charms when she sings and swears ㅋㅋㅋ

-

Article: Adele takes down Rihanna and gets crowned Queen of Pop for two consecutive years

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+156, -6] I loved Someone Like You... I trust that there won't be anyone criticizing her for being fat in the comments

2. [+140, -9] I still can't believe that this dongseng is not a 68er but an 88er...

3. [+118, -19] Adele would be so beautiful if she lost weight

-