Can Eunji act without the help of her Busan saturi?


Article: Jung Eunji's standard dialect acting 'still awkward?'

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+412, -95] Her acting was awkward, I guess her acting was all thanks to her saturi

2. [+379, -84] It was a bit awkward.. Sounded a bit like a North Korean dialect.. Her facial expressions were a bit stiff as well.

3. [+375, -82] I was wondering what she was doing in the first scene. So embarrassing.

4. [+92, -13] She did well the first time because she was with Seo In Guk and other idols.. Now that she's alongside actual actors, she's showing her true worth. Especially next to Jo In Sung, it's difficult to be seen as a 'woman' with a face like that. At least if you're Park Kyung Lim, you're seen as a totally ugly woman, but she's somewhere in the middle... which makes her look uglier.

5. [+87, -11] I guess I'm not the only one that thought her facial expressions were awkward, her pronunciations were awkward, her physical look... She's the black hole in That Winter.

6. [+82, -9] Just stick to your original career. You're a great singer. No need to make other rookie actors starve for this./

7. [+66, -3] Her Busan saturi was natural to hear since it's her original dialect but I guess this is where the limit is drawn;; I wonder why Jung Eunji in such a huge drama?

8. [+57, -14] I think someone like Lee Yoobi could've pulled off the character better than her. Jung Eunji was a total miscast....

9. [+53, -7] I can't concentrate on the drama whenever she's on the screen..

10. [+45, -15] ㅋㅋㅋ I can't help but leave a reply at the hypocrisy here. I'm a girl myself but it sickens me when people leave comments for Park Yoochun and Kim Jaejoong saying their emotional acting is on another level, how they're looking forward to each episode, how they're improving by the day, how they could become movie stars at this rate... and yet Jung Eunji is doing average and they still call her ugly, accuse her of having no emotions ㅋㅋㅋ Fangirls, this is why you guys get no respect

11. [+42, -9] Kim Bum was pretty awkward as well, just that Jung Eunji covers for him because she's more awkward

12. [+38, -11] She was 10 times better than Yunho in Yawang... It's not like she sucked, I don't know why people are ragging on her so bad?

13. [+38, -25] I think it has more to do with the public's negative perception of her now because her acting wasn't as bad as people make it sound.

14. [+38, -5] Her pronunciation was really weird, you had no idea what dialect she was speaking. She needs more practice...

15. [+37, -2] She has the most awkward facial expressions.

-