Positive Dump: 94 line, Park Shin Hye, Yoo Seung Ho, Kang Ho Dong/Yoo Jae Suk, Moon Geun Young


Article: 94 line height comparison, Sulli is the tallest, Sohyun's the shortest '7cm difference'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+164, -24] I only see Krystal's stomach

2. [+167, -28] 94 line is really the best... Suzy, Jiyoung, Krystal, Sulli

3. [+125, -19] More like 15 cm...

-

Article: Yoo Seung Ho - Park Shin Hye's kiss scene in So Ji Sub's MV "Suggested by So Ji Sub himself"

Source:
TV Daily via Nate

1. [+457, -4] All of you test takers, you're probably dreaming of meeting seniors like Yoo Seung Ho at college, right? I'm here to ruin your dreams... Just focus on studying hard in college and become an amazing person...

2. [+340, -39] Totally prefer Park Shin Hye over any plastic surgery monster ㅋㅋ They match each other ♥

3. [+270, -11] All the actors I love in one.. ♡ Looking forward to the MV!!

-

Article: 'Flower Boy Next Door' Yoon Shi Yoon and Park Shin Hye's first accidental kiss

Source:
TV Daily via Nate

1. [+121, -4] This drama's so fun ㅠㅠ

2. [+117, -8] Why is this drama so funny? And I'm amazed at Park Shin Hye's beauty each time I watch it

3. [+112, -6] Definitely a healing drama. Great acting, realistic script... I love Park Shin Hye's monologues, they really touch my heart. Loved the OST she sang in yesterday's episode as well... How can she sing as great as she can act? Such a charming actress the more you get to know her

-

Article: Kang Ho Dong "Being called Yoo Jae Suk's rival is the greatest praise I can receive... It's an honor"

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+197, -29] Jae Suk and Ho Dong hyung's variety styles are different... but they're both the best MCs in our country. Comparing them is worthless...

2. [+165, -29] I'd love it if they could be on a program together someday.... Something like Kang Team vs Yoo Team.. Or is my dream too big ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+115, -23] I think they're both the greatest MCs of the variety world

-

Article: Moon Geun Young "'Chungdamdong Alice' is not a Cinderella story"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+223, -19] She's an amazing actress who thoroughly understands her characters and expresses them accurately

2. [+188, -17] I love how she interpreted her character. Han Se Kyung, fighting

3. [+177, -17] I saw this broadcast. She looked gorgeous and spoke eloquently.

-