It's a tough world for rookies these days: MYNAME, Boyfriend


Article: MYNAME chosen as co-MCs with AKB48 with a self titled variety program in Japan

Source: E-News via Nate

1. [+152, -21] Who's MYNAME ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is my first time hearing about them. I know BoA's song My Name ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+98, -37] All of them have different colored heads in the picture ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+28, -8] I don't know who they are so PASS

-

Article: Boyfriend releases new song "I YAH"... 'innocent macho' transformation

Source:
TV Report via Nate

1. [+281, -100] (TN: Full lyrics to H.O.T.'s I Yah)

2. [+114, -8] I yah..... Not in business today

3. [+106, -22] (TN: Music video link to Boyfriend's MV)

4. [+137, -89] Pretty sure their song will serve as nothing more than putting more spotlight on H.O.T.'s I Yah..

5. [+31, -16] I can only think of H.O.T. ㅋㅋ I remember I got in trouble with all of my female classmates if I forgot to add the . at the end ㅋㅋ

-