THE TRUTH OF LIFE


I had this article tabbed before class and looked up the "Truth of Life" video because I remembered a reader linked to it in another Yunho article. THE SONG WAS STUCK IN MY HEAD ALL DAY. Watch the video, it's hilarious, so catchy, and not in a bashy way (I recognize a lot of the comments on the video are TVXQ fans so obvs it's fan humor), just.... watch it, it's gold....!

-

Article: Yunho confesses to dating, "I dated a non-celebrity after my debut"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+101, -19] Of course he's probably dated... How many years has it been since his debut -0-

2. [+98, -30] Looks like he's gotten a taste of the truth of life

3. [+111, -63] You're really handsome, you rap so well, you're perfect from head to toe, that's what perfection is, that's what the truth of life is!

4. [+40, -18] I hope that TVXQ continues to promote actively in the future. Early congratulations on your ninth anniversary. I love you. Thank you for being by our side.

5. [+31, -14] I'm a non-celebrity too...

-