Positive Dump: YG Family, Yoochun, Taeyeon


Article: [Exclusive] YG Family to attend the MBC Gayo Daejun 'surprise show'

Source:
OSEN via Nate

1. [+456, -86] Hul daebak... Gotta watch it on the 31st

2. [+409, -67] Jinusean and 1TYM are the original so come out too!!! Park Team Manager,... I miss you

3. [+392, -80] Hul daebak.. Looking forward to it .♥♥♥♥♥♥

-

Article: Park Yoochun donates his voice for the blind 'a heart as warm as his looks'

Source:
TV Daily via Nate

1. [+196, -25] His voice really is nice on I Miss You... Glad he's donating it. I hope a lot of people join him.

2. [+180, -28] I can already feel his warm heart. His fans also do a lot of donating, nice to see everyone doing good deeds.

3. [+178, -29] I'm always impressed by Park Yoochun every time I see him. How respectful, mannerly such a young man is. Makes me support him even more, especially since he's good at acting to boot. An impressive heart as handsome as his face~ I, too, will be doing a library project inspired by him... Always hoping for the best of Park Yoochun's future ^^

-


Article:
SNSD Taeyeon "Laughing in the middle of M Countdown performance is a fond memory"

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+162, -29] Funny SNSD, funny fans ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+147, -30] Taeyeon's so cute ㅋㅋㅋ So glad that Taetiseo had successful promotions ㅋ

3. [+148, -32] From the leader to the maknae, all of the members seem like real sisters. Love them.

-