Positive Dump: Hyun Bin, Yoseob


Article: Hyun Bin's return, his return to activities depends on his hair?

Source:
Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+190, -7] He's definitely so very handsome...

2. [+152, -14] I guess I'll just rewatch Secret Garden~ I still can't forget all of the emotions I felt watching it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even though I'm a guy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+137, -7] I think he'd still look amazing doing a mello drama with that hair

-

Article: Yang Yoseob turns into a cutie mama boy on 'Gag Concert'

Source:
Sports World via Nate

1. [+222, -81] So cute ㅋㅋ The minute he came out, I heard a lot of the audience comment on how cute he was. More than anything, I liked how there was no promotion about him being on the show, it was a pleasant surprise ㅋㅋ Yang Yoseob do well

2. [+201, -69] Really cute ㅋ I felt like the corner finally returned to how it was when it first began! I hope it stays like this ㅎㅎ

3. [+178, -67] Totally a Yoseob-like character ㅋㅋ! Cute

-