Drama Requests: Chungdamdong Alice, The Great Seer, School 2013

 
Article: Chungdamdong Alice, the reason Moon Geun Young is Alice, not Cinderella

Source:
Mediaus via Nate

1. [+435, -4] I just hope that she doesn't wake up and this is all a dream... Please don't do stupid storylines like that ㅠㅠ

2. [+383, -9] The acting's not bad and there are comedic parts spread throughout. It's a drama that's funny but not something you can laugh at... It's definitely addicting.

3. [+284, -8] I'm thoroughly enjoying this drama, but I feel heartbroken at how realistic it is. It basically shows that sometimes no matter how hard you work, you won't get the returns for it... You have to be evil to the core to get anywhere in this world and it's heartbreaking that we live in such a generation... And even if you resolve yourself to being evil... you still need the help of the wealthy to get there. There are probably more people like Moon Geun Young's father in this world... Anyway, it just makes me sad watching it... I think it's a drama that's touched on this reality for the first time.

-

Article: 'The Great Seer' production halt... '0 payment' the actors "have had it"

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+513, -9] The rich top actors could probably go a month or two without getting paid and be okay but what about the sub cast members and the extras? There are people that could be out on the streets in two months...

2. [+478, -7] What are we, a third world country? How can we make people work and not compsenate them for it?

3. [+442, -42] So that means even the staff suffering in the freezing cold haven't been paid as well?

4. [+40, -2] I'm watching the Great Seer and I seriously have no idea where the producers could have spent all that money. The graphics are poor... stop wasting money on stuff like that and give it to the actors. Stupid historical dramas are going down that fusion route with crap graphics, no wonder the viewer ratings are so low

5. [+37, -1] Nevermind the actors, what about the staff who are always running around in the cold carrying all of the heavy equipment?

-

Article: 'School 2013' Lee Jong Suk "Why do you go to school? Just because" Viewers express agreement

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+86, -2] I think this is a great drama... My heart clenched while watching this because I, too, used to think like that when I was younger... Why do you go to school? Just because... I think students these days should think about why they're going as well. We all used to jump for joy when we finally got to go to kindergarten for the first time, but now.. our shoulders slump as we head off to school...

2. [+80, -4] I think a lot of students would agree with that scene. Just because school is mandatory, we all wake up at the same time, go to school at the same time, listen to the same repeating lectures each week... It's a repetitive pattern of life.

3. [+63, -3] No matter how much I think about it... I think we truly go to school "just because"...

-