Spin.com features Ga-In's 'Bloom'


Article: Will Ga-In be forced to make Hallyu advancement? Spin.com says, "Complete opposite from Psy, like Madonna"

Source:
Newsen via Nate [Spin article here]

1. [+1,146, -200] Yes, this sounds right, better Ga-In over Hyuna

2. [+788, -130] I actually liked the song and music video for 'Bloom'. She showed that you can talk about sex in a very beautiful way without sounding dirty or low. Park Jin Young has dark songs about sex while Ga-In makes them bright and fun. ㅋㅋ Ga-In, do well!

3. [+575, -88] Ga-In, we're always supporting you! I was completely dazed watching the music video because it was so beautiful, although I was taken aback at first ㅋㅋ I hope you hit daebak!

4. [+88, -15] I see men hating on Ga-In for being ugly but look at how none of the women are hating Psy for being ugly. Let's wake up, yeah?

5. [+68, -10] This is great news because it means a true artist could advance and not some girl group idol... Brown Eyed Girls are where the real talent is at~ I hope Ga-In does as well as Psy~

-