Same Old: IU


Article: IU takes a picture with a female fan in waiting room 'fortunately she looks bright'

Source:
Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+272, -26] Look at the dark circles under her eyes, does that look bright to you

2. [+194, -24] She looks like that lawyer that comes out at the end of the quiz show. Just a member of the cast. If you want to be a national celebrity, don't ever upload anything to the internet... Like Lee Seung Gi

3. [+106, -14] How is this worthy of an article???

-

Article:
'After IU's scandal' spotted in the waiting room "Still loving her fans"

Source:
Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+529, -101] Now, I don't see IU as lovely no matter what picture I look at her of. Hm... Looks like it really has affected her image a lot.

2. [+326, -31] The journalist is such an anti ㅋㅋㅋ He knows that posting up articles about her will only garner hate and yet he still does it ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+184, -35] The weird thing is that I don't really care that much for Eunhyuk even after the scandal but now whenever I see IU's picture, she's just like a regular idol to me. I don't see any of that unique, nation's little sister image she had to her. She's just another solo female singer that can sing, nothing more, nothing less... I guess image really is important, considering what happened to IU in the blink of an eye.

-