Positive Dump: Taeyeon, Hyori, NS Yoonji, Yoobin, Jiyoung


Article: [Photo] SNSD Taeyeon 'Bare faced...' (Airport fashion)

Source: Asia Today via Nate

1. [+164, -68] Taenggu Taenggu still so pretty ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+145, -67] Pretty girls look pretty no matter what they do ㅋㅋ

3. [+132, -62] ㅋㅋㅋPretty..

-

Article: Lee Hyori "I hope that my face on soju bottles helped console people" end of contract

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+781, -88] I don't drink soju myself but I'm really disappointed ㅎㅎ.. You worked hard!

2. [+648, -79] So cool

3. [+556, -97] Although I won't be able to see you shaking soju bottles.. You'll always be with me when I drink. I guess I'll have a few shots at home tonight.

-

Article: NS Yoonji releases never-before-seen photos 'heightened sexiness'

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+374, -20] This unni has everything... Everything but popularity.

2. [+233, -20] Her body is seriously so amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+192, -31] NS Yoonji is on the rise lately >.<

-

Article: [Photo] 'Adult idol'... Yoobin's upgraded womanliness

Source: Dispatch via Nate

1. [+175, -27] The members are always in America but you find them in Korea sometimes as well. And when you think they're in Korea, you hear news of them in America. They're really flying everywhere aren't they, stacking up that mileage...

2. [+134, -59] She looks luxuriously pretty

3. [+100, -37] Kim Yoobin, body's amazing!!! !♥♥

-

Article: 'Early debut' Kang Jiyoung 'smells of innocence' looks different from now

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+298, -60] When she was younger, she was cutely pretty.. now she's maturely pretty ㅎㅎ

2. [+270, -61] Then or now, she's still pretty

3. [+318, -138] I think she's prettier than Goo Hara now ㅋㅋ

-