Positive Dump: Yoochun, NS Yoonji & Jay Park, Suzy


Article: 'I Miss You' Park Yoo Chun tells Yoon Eun Hye "Don't let go of my hand!"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+855, -277] Yoo Seung Ho's poster is the best!

2. [+520, -232] As a viewer that had a lot of fun watching his past dramas, I've always wanted to see Park Yoochun-ssi try the mello drama.. so I'm really happy to see that come true. It starts next week but I'm already looking forward to it.

3. [+489, -266] Park Yoochun's inner emotions have improved~~ looking forward to I Miss You!!! Hit daebak!!!

-

Article: NS Yoonji to make surprise comeback with Jay Park feature

Source: E-News

1. [+132, -27] I want to be close with Jay Park too ㅠㅠ

2. [+119, -27] NS Yoonji and Jay Park! They actually match quite welll. I should go listen to the song, it sounds like it'll be great. NS Yoonji is so pretty and charming, people don't know that..

3. [+108, -22] Dangit, I knew the article yesterday was a trick.. Looks like the two with the best bodies have gotten together ㅎㅎ

-


Article:
[PhotoEn] miss A Suzy 'innocent explosion eye smile'

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+127, -53] Pretty...

2. [+119, -62] miss A Suzy aigoo so cute

3. [+115, -81] I love you... seriously...

-