U-KISS makes 'STOP GIRL' Korean comeback



A reader requested reactions to U-KISS's recent comeback and I unfortunately haven't seen any articles rank in at the top 30 on Nate. I did some searching and managed to find one article with a few comments, but not much, which I actually think reflects the best replies a bit better than intended.

-

Article: U-KISS kicks off Korean comeback promotions with 7th mini-album 'STOP GIRL' release

Source: Herald News via Nate

1. [+16, -4] U-KISS is really having a hard time getting popular ㅠㅠ Do well~

2. [+9, -2] They always seem to be working hard so it's upsetting to see them not do so well all the time.. I hope that the public someday recognizes their hard efforts. It's been a while since they debuted and their latest song sounds great so I hope they do well this time..;;

There isn't a 3rd best reply.

-